A very dynamic, eye-catching, high brightness 49" digital menu perfect for your restaurant window. Tempt passersby with this very special digital menu solution with promotions and special offers guaranteed to grab their attention.
All of our digital window menu boards are available with our exclusive range of ceiling suspension, bolt-down or free-standing floor display kits giving you the perfect window display solution that's guaranteed to grab attention.
Additional benefits include:-
- 1500 cd/m brightness - High Brightness ideal for window display applications.
- 24/7 Usage - 50,000 hrs lifespan.
- Wide Viewing Angle - Viewing to 178 degrees.
- LED Backlight Technology - Improved Brightness/contrast and power consumption.
- Portrait or Landscape Orientation - Adaptable to maximise available space.
- Serial RS-232 Remote Control - Scale and customise displays remotely over short/long distances.
- Automatic Tiling Functionality - Built-in matrix processor allowing automatic configuration of multiple screens without additional hardware.
- Multiple AV Inputs - Powerful interface supporting HDMI, VGA, DVI, RGB/HV and YPbPr.
- Ambient Light Sensor - Automatic adjust brightness in changeable lighting environments.
- Integrated Speakers - Local audio slimline speakers.
- Super Slim Profile - Minimal projection especially good for integration into any window display.
- Plug and Play Media Player - Plug and go direct from a USB drive.
- Eco Friendly Power Timer - Set your own on/off times for when the monitor is not required.
- High Definition 1920 x 1080 Resolution - Crystal clear super sharp viewing experience.
- Temperature Control - Dynamic air-conditioning keeping the screen and other internal components at optimum working temperature.
- Commercial Grade Components - Durability and reliability through out the extended life of the monitor.
- Network upgrade - Control your menus content remotely from any internet enabled device.
Comes with a 3 year warranty and wall mount bracket.
Upon delivery, goods must be signed for as 'unchecked' or if there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as 'damaged'. All goods must be checked and tested within 24hours of receipt with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to JMH Enterprises Ltd within 24 hours of receipt otherwise we are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not payout on, or replace damaged goods. Please ensure that all personnel who will be taking delivery of the goods is aware of this procedure. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated'