A very dynamic, eye catching, large format professional monitor suitable for many public locations. Can be used as a stand alone single display or multiple screen tiling thanks to its internal automatic matrix processor.
This simply means you need no external hardware to link these screens together to make an amazing wall of high definition images, guaranteed to grab your audiences' attention.
Ideal for retail shops, clubs, bars, restaurants, museums, heritage centres, financial and educational institutions, gyms and corporate offices.
Other features and benefits include:-
- 24/7 Usage - 50,000 hrs life span.
- Wide Viewing Angle - Viewing to 178 degrees.
- LED Backlight Technology - Improved Brightness/contrast and power consumption.
- Portrait or Landscape Orientation - Adaptable to maximise available space.
- Serial RS-232 Remote Control - Scale and customise displays remotely over short/long distances.
- Automatic Tiling Functionality - Built-in matrix processor allowing automatic configuration without additional hardware.
- Multiple AV Inputs - Powerful interface supporting HDMI, VGA, DVI, RGB/HV and YPbPr.
- Ambient Light Sensor - Automatic adjust brightness in changeable lighting environments.
- Integrated Speakers - Local audio slimline speakers.
- Super Slim Profile - Minimal wall projection especially good for narrow corridors.
- Plug and Play Media Player - Plug and go direct from a USB drive.
- Eco Friendly Power Timer - Set your own on/off times for when the monitor is not required.
- High Definition 1920 x 1080 Resolution - Crystal clear super sharp viewing experience.
- Temperature Control - Dynamic air-conditioning keeping the screen and other internal components at optimum working temperature.
- Commercial Grade Components - Durability and reliability through out the extended life of the monitor.
Comes with a 3 year warranty and a wall mount bracket.
All prices exclude VAT and installation.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Upon delivery, goods must be signed for as 'unchecked' or if there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as 'damaged'. All goods must be checked and tested within 24hours of receipt with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to JMH Enterprises Ltd within 24 hours of receipt otherwise we are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not payout on, or replace damaged goods. Please ensure that all personnel who will be taking delivery of the goods is aware of this procedure. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated'
'Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. Where stock is returned, for any reason, James Hogg Display reserve the right to charge a restocking fee. There is a return policy on standard products with full refund excluding delivery charges (UK only). Customised, special or approved orders are not covered by the return policy and only monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded'
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.