When it comes to choice, this 32" free-standing digital poster is unrivalled as its the only screen available, in this screen size, as an outdoor free standing digital display. Not to mention the contemporary looks but also how easy it is to operate, install and maintain.
How? Each display is self-contained within its own vandal proof enclosure. Access to each display is via a lockable rear access door which opens to reveal an internal storage area suitable for additional hardware. A built-in cable channel located at the base of each display helps direct power and data services from the ground into the display and well as four convenient pre-drilled fixing holes for permanent ground fixing.
Other unique benefits include:
- Sunlight readable screen. Sunlight is the single issue to overcome with any digital outdoor display so our displays are 6 times brighter (2500 cd/m2) than your standard TV at home.
- Climate control. Each display has an advanced built-in temperature control system allowing constant operation in any outdoor environment meaning every internal component in your new display remains at optimum working temperature throughout its working life.
- Anti-reflective glass. You know what it's like trying to look at your smart phone in daylight with all the reflections interfering with your viewing pleasure that's why your new display comes with anti-reflective glass to diffuse direct sunlight reflecting on the screen surface.
- Built-in Media Player. No need to worry about how to get content to your display. Each display has a built-in media player allowing you to run content from a USB memory stick. Simply create a playlist and save as either a JPG or MP4 file, upload, remove USB and watch your content come to life in brilliant high definition.
- Active screen area. Your display screen size is 702mm high x 396mm wide.
- All components are commercial grade and built for this special display. You can run content day and night 24 hours 7 days a week even when you are closed.
Upon delivery, goods must be signed for as 'unchecked' or if there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as 'damaged'. All goods must be checked and tested within 24hours of receipt with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to JMH Enterprises Ltd within 24 hours of receipt otherwise we are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not payout on, or replace damaged goods. Please ensure that all personnel who will be taking delivery of the goods is aware of this procedure. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated'