Each rear projection screen module is optimised for every individual installation to avoid two critical issues with large image displays: intrusive seams (Bezels) and image speckle. The built-in module screen technology is extremely resistant to varying projection environments reducing the amount of seams and eliminating projected hot spots across the image area providing a seamless and smooth image.
Technological benefits also include:-
- Pin-sharp images even when viewed close-up
- Standard rectangular, six sided, five sided shapes and custom made shapes available
- Build concave, convex, straight and curved wall configurations
- Up to 2k resolution with single DVI link input and loop-through
- Automated colour tracking and brightness stability across all modules
- Building block installation making access and maintenance per module easy front and back
- RGB LED light technology guaranteeing best colour scope
- 60,000 hours durable and continuous 24/7 LED source, no projector lamps or colour wheel
- Low maintenance
- Easy access to modules
- Zero bezel
- Multi touch interactive touch application available
Upon delivery, goods must be signed for as 'unchecked' or if there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as 'damaged'. All goods must be checked and tested within 24hours of receipt with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to JMH Enterprises Ltd within 24 hours of receipt otherwise we are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not payout on, or replace damaged goods. Please ensure that all personnel who will be taking delivery of the goods is aware of this procedure. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated'