65" AQLH Outdoor LED Full Backlight Digital Screen
Subcribe to back in stock notification
This premium range of outdoor digital screens apply their incredible 1500 cd/m high brightness image through backlighting LED lighting.
These screens are not edge lit LED lighting but full LED coverage behind the LCD panel. By adopting this technology the LED brightness can be easily calibrated to optimum viewing levels. The 6mm toughened glass panel is dipped in an anti-reflective coating during manufacture. Additional post application anti-reflective film is available ensuring greater viewing pleasure in bright conditions.
Ideal locations for this range of LED Backlit LCD Digital Displays include: cinema entrances, pubs and clubs, education establishments, garden centres, train and bus stations, leisure centre's, golf clubs, swimming pools, stadiums, wildlife parks, hotels and hospitality, vehicle advertising, yachts.
- Colour of product: Black
- Size: 65"
- Resolution: 1920x1080 Pixels
- Display brightness: 1500 cd/m2
- Built-in speakers: NO
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50-60Hz, UK 3-pin plug AC
- Viewing angle, vertical: 170 °
- Viewing angle, horizontal: 170 °
- Contrast Ratio: 10000:1
- Response time: 6 ms
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating temperature range: (T-T) -20 to +46c
- Operating humidity range: 10% to 90%
- RS232 connection: IR & RS232
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, Component, RF (aerial), Composite (RCA), Audio left/right (RCA) USB (RS232 throughout)
- Output: 1 x Audio left/right (RCA), 2 x speaker cables (output from 12w per channel amp)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 1642 x 976 x 138mm
- Wall mount bracket
- Two external speakers
- Warranty: 1 year RTB
Upon delivery, goods must be signed for as 'unchecked' or if there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as 'damaged'. All goods must be checked and tested within 24hours of receipt with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to JMH Enterprises Ltd within 24 hours of receipt otherwise we are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not payout on, or replace damaged goods. Please ensure that all personnel who will be taking delivery of the goods is aware of this procedure. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated'