Commercial Touch Screen Solution with Edge to Edge Glass and Flexible Integrated PC
This PCAP Touch Screen with Dual OS is one of the most versatile commercial touchscreens on the market. With the latest and most up to date Projected Capacitive Interactive Technology (PCAP) provides a totally new experience in user engagement.
Designed to look and feel like a giant tablet the line aesthetics and sleek design makes this wall mounted screen a very attractive solution for many public environments.
- Dual OS. Windows and Android options are already built-in to the integrated PC.
- 10 point touch. Smartphone-like gestures with multiple users.
- Tempered Glass. More durable, no bezel and with an oleophobic plasma glass treated coating makes it resistant to surface oil and moisture left by fingerprints.
- Screen orientation. Choose between portrait or landscape.
- Integrated Wi-Fi.
- External devices. Sync additional devices, like a PC, and turn your screen into a computer monitor letting the touch functionality control the cursor. no mouse required!
- Custom enclosure. Ask us about our custom design and manufacture solution and create your own bespoke touchscreen display.
- Touch Software license upgrade. Network your screen to our cloud-based touch software letting you deploy your very own interactive content.
- Lifetime Technical Support. Complimentary telephone-based post sale support
- 24/7 Usage. All backed up with our 3 Year Warranty.
Overall screen sizes currently avilable in this range are:-
22" - 383mm high x 50mm deep x 590mm wide
32" - 504mm high x 70mm deep x 814mm wide
43" - 637mm high x 65mm deep x 1050mm wide
50" - 716mm high x 65mm deep x 1170mm wide
55" - 790mm high x 65mm deep x 1320mm wide
Ideal locations for this range include schools, colleges, academy's, universities, department stores, shopping centers, banks, museums, heritage centers, hotel lobbies and travel agents.
Want to learn more and how we can help you on your interactive journey? Call us now on 0330 333 6106
Upon delivery, goods must be signed for as 'unchecked' or if there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as 'damaged'. All goods must be checked and tested within 24hours of receipt with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to JMH Enterprises Ltd within 24 hours of receipt otherwise we are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not payout on, or replace damaged goods. Please ensure that all personnel who will be taking delivery of the goods is aware of this procedure. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated'